- Why am I not seeing friends Facebook posts?
- How do I clear my Facebook cache?
- Why does most recent on facebook not work?
- How do I get my Facebook news feed back to normal?
- How do I fix my Facebook news feed on my Iphone?
- Why can I only see a few posts on my Facebook news feed?
- How do I get my Facebook news feed back to normal on my phone?
- Why is my facebook not showing posts?
Why am I not seeing friends Facebook posts?
HERE’S THE FIX: Scroll down to the bottom of the Newsfeed on your HOME page and click on”Edit Options”.
In the popup, click on the dropdown menu next to ‘Show posts from:’ and select “All Of Your Friends and Pages” and then clickSave..
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:Open the Settings app on your phone.Tap on Apps & notifications.Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.Tap Storage. … Tap Clear cache.
Why does most recent on facebook not work?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I get my Facebook news feed back to normal?
If any of your feeds are blank, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your News Feed or update the browser you’re using. If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
How do I fix my Facebook news feed on my Iphone?
Tap in the bottom right of Facebook. Tap Settings and Privacy, then tap Settings. Scroll down and select News Feed Preferences.
Why can I only see a few posts on my Facebook news feed?
Change & Fix Your Facebook Settings! … The “New Facebook” has a news feed setting that by default is automatically set to show ONLY posts from people who you’ve recently interacted with or interacted the most with (which would be limited to the couple of weeks just before people started switching to the new profile).
How do I get my Facebook news feed back to normal on my phone?
Tap the 3 lines at bottom right corner of the Facebook app. Scroll down to Settings & Privacy. Tap Settings. Scroll wayyy down to News Feed Settings.
Why is my facebook not showing posts?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …