- Why is my facebook not showing posts?
- How do I fix my Facebook news feed on my Iphone?
- How do I clear my cache on my iPhone?
- How do I get my Facebook news feed back to normal?
- Why is my Facebook feed not showing friends posts?
- How do you refresh Facebook?
- How do I clear my Facebook cache?
- Why is my Facebook feed not updating?
- How do I stop seeing old posts on Facebook?
- How does Facebook decide which posts to show?
- How long do posts stay on Facebook news feed?
- How do I get around Facebook algorithm?
- Why do I only see a few posts on Facebook?
- How do you make sure all your friends see your Facebook posts?
- Why does my Facebook feed stop on my iPhone?
Why is my facebook not showing posts?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location ….
How do I fix my Facebook news feed on my Iphone?
Tap Settings and Privacy > Settings. Scroll down and select News Feed Preferences….To adjust your News Feed preferences:Tap Prioritize who to see first to make posts from people or Pages appear at the top of your News Feed. … Tap Unfollow people to hide their posts to unfollow a person, Page or group.More items…
How do I clear my cache on my iPhone?
How to clear cache on iPhone & iPadOpen Settings.Swipe down and tap Safari.Swipe down again and tap Clear History and Website Data, tap it once again to confirm.
How do I get my Facebook news feed back to normal?
How to Bring Back Facebook’s “Most Recent” View in the News FeedGo to the Facebook home page.In the right-hand navigation panel, click the drop down arrow next to News Feed.Select Most Recent.
Why is my Facebook feed not showing friends posts?
HERE’S THE FIX: Scroll down to the bottom of the Newsfeed on your HOME page and click on”Edit Options”. In the popup, click on the dropdown menu next to ‘Show posts from:’ and select “All Of Your Friends and Pages” and then clickSave.
How do you refresh Facebook?
How to refresh a Facebook Page channel? A Facebook Page is always linked to a Facebook Account. Thus, to reactivate the channel, you just need to refresh the linked account. Once on the Channels page, click on the “More” button of the Account, then “Refresh connection”.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:Open the Settings app on your phone.Tap on Apps & notifications.Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.Tap Storage. … Tap Clear cache.
Why is my Facebook feed not updating?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I stop seeing old posts on Facebook?
Click in the top right of Facebook.Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.In the left column, click Privacy.Next to Limit the audience for posts you’ve shared with friends of friends or Public?, click Limit Past Posts.Click Limit Past Posts > Limit Past Posts to confirm.
How does Facebook decide which posts to show?
Posts that you see first are influenced by your connections and activity on Facebook. The number of comments, likes and reactions a post receives and what kind of story it is (example: photo, video, status update) can also make it more likely to appear higher up in your News Feed.
How long do posts stay on Facebook news feed?
5 hoursFacebook and Twitter have the shortest shelf life for posts. Facebook posts last 5 hours, while Twitter posts last a mere 18 minutes. There is such a large amount of content being posted on these channels that you’ll have to fight to keep up.
How do I get around Facebook algorithm?
7 Ways to Beat the Facebook Newsfeed AlgorithmPost Often. I reject the old rule of only posting once or twice a day. … Share Amazing Content. Make sure you have awesome content if you plan to post 10 times a day! 🙂 … Pay Attention to Insights. I’m not a numbers guy. … Drive Engagement. … Reply to EVERYTHING. … Use Hashtags. … Boost Posts.
Why do I only see a few posts on Facebook?
Change & Fix Your Facebook Settings! … The “New Facebook” has a news feed setting that by default is automatically set to show ONLY posts from people who you’ve recently interacted with or interacted the most with (which would be limited to the couple of weeks just before people started switching to the new profile).
How do you make sure all your friends see your Facebook posts?
Choose whose posts you want to see first – from Facebook friends and “liked” Pages. You can click on the “ALL” button if you only want to prioritize friends or Pages. Select the best friends you want to see at the top of your news feed!
Why does my Facebook feed stop on my iPhone?
– Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; – Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; … – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.