- Can friends see my comments on other people’s posts?
- Why are comments hidden on Facebook?
- Can anyone see hidden comments on Facebook?
- Can you reply to a hidden comment on Facebook?
- Why can’t I see comments on public Facebook posts?
- How do I hide my comments from friends on Facebook?
- Who can see my likes and comments on Facebook?
- How do you know if someone has hidden your comment on facebook?
- How do I stop comments appearing on my news feed?
- How do I control who sees my comments on Facebook?
Can friends see my comments on other people’s posts?
When you comment on a friend’s photo, anyone who can see your friend’s photo can also see your comment, even if they’re not your friends.
If your friend’s photos are publicly visible, anyone can see your comment.
In addition, friends of anyone tagged in a photo can see the photo and comments..
Why are comments hidden on Facebook?
It’s a good idea, but the algorithm Facebook is using to decide if a post is spam appears to be a bit overactive lately, causing some users to feel that Facebook is censoring their comments by marking them as spam, hiding the comment, and even showing a pop-up meant to discourage users from posting.
Can anyone see hidden comments on Facebook?
Hiding comments on Facebook will simply make the comment disappear from your point of view—the person who posted it as well as any common friends you share with them will still be able to view it. … You, the person who posted it, and the friends you have in common will no longer be able to see it.
Can you reply to a hidden comment on Facebook?
What happens when you hide a comment on Facebook? Remember, that if you hide a comment, its author and their friends will still be able to see it and to reply in sub-comments.
Why can’t I see comments on public Facebook posts?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I hide my comments from friends on Facebook?
1. Hide the post or comment. To hide a comment, hover over the top-right hand “x” and click “Hide.” Now the post can only be seen by the person who wrote the comment and his or her friends.
Who can see my likes and comments on Facebook?
Reactions & Comments Anyone who can see a certain post will also be able to see any reactions or comments people have made on it, including if you’ve reacted or commented. The person who posts something has control over the audience who can see it. Every post includes an icon that lets you see the audience.
How do you know if someone has hidden your comment on facebook?
In the top right, click “See friendship” to show your recent content together. Scroll through the wall posts in the middle of the screen. If all the posts are from the other person and yours are missing, he or she has been hiding your posts.
How do I stop comments appearing on my news feed?
Click the “Edit” button next to each app and then click the audience selector next to the “Posts on your behalf” option. Select who these posts should be visible to or click “Only Me” to prevent them from appearing on anyone’s news feed.
How do I control who sees my comments on Facebook?
Click the audience selector button next to the “Who can see what others post on your timeline” section. Scroll down the audience selector menu that opens and select “Custom” to open the “Custom Privacy” box.